Blooming lovely..........

Hello Just wanted to share a few cards I made for my Craftwork Cards blog on Sunday lat. I used one of their fab new stamps and used stickles, card candi, liquid pearls and distress inks to embellish the bubbles on the bloom. A great versatile stamp that can be used for many occasions. Hope you're enjoying the sunshine today, it's a hottie here in London but am dreaming of a nice sea breeze by the coast - one has to have a dream! Here are some pics of cards, hope you enjoy ..............








2 comments:

  1. Oh my, craftwork cards are lucky to have you!! Stunning assortment Mars :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunned and honoured to receive a comment from someone so talented, thank you so much. I love working with Craftwork Cards products, as like yours, they are superb quality ad not glitzy and fluffy - classy is the word I am looking for! Thank you so much Steph, will be ordering tomorrow - cant wait, Ars xxx

    ReplyDelete