Morning fellow crafters & cooks!

Its definitely a day for crafting here in London, its blowing a gale outside and raining heavily on and off.  There's nothing nicer than being all snuggied up indoors when its nasty outside, I love to hear the wind howling but be nice and warm and cosy indoors!!

The craft room is now lovely and tidy with everything in  its place (well most things!). I had a lovely weekend of crafting, tidying and laughing lots with two of my closest friends Bec & Djamila, no matter how bad life is we always manage to have a laugh or two and that's what makes them such fab friends.  Its Monday again, so am 'working' sorting out my cards and looking at what stock I have as I may have a stall at a craft fair on 25th September, have to ensure I have enough stock on the off chance that a stall becomes available.

The lovely Julie at Craftwork cards has posted some more of my 'creations' on their blog, that makes me happy - thanks Julie!

Off to have my first espresso of the day and start work.

Mars x

No comments:

Post a Comment