Candi tags and bags......





Morning Everyone! 


Hope you have all enjoyed the brilliant sunshine this week, long may it last I say!  No tutorial today I'm afraid, have been just sitting making some flowers and then turning into tag cards.  I love tag cards  just for a change.  It was only when I was photographing them that I realised I had been in an orangish mood this week, must be the influence of all the sunshine!  Even a little bag card for a friends daughter is orange (an old one from the early CWC days, lol!!).  Anyway, hope you like what I have created today using lots of fab Craftwork Cards papers, flowers, bunting, ribbon, just take a look and see for yourselves - lots!!...............



White tag cut from great digi card stock, stamped dots with starlight stickles to glam up, papers from pretty little prints downloads, matching Candi roses, ribbon dyed with ink pad to tone in with colours

I love these Kraft flowers and just popped in a largish Candi bloom to fill the centre, I loved this one so much I just stuck it on the wall beside my desk. -  This ones's for me to keep!


Both above tags are made using tea dance papers and lovely printed tags with flowers made from matching Candi.....

This is an old card from CWC, I have used a stencil and some glitter paste to create the design on background.   Also used lovely  white flowers which I have sprayed orange to match and then made a Candi centre in yellow with a hint of orange,  I love the oversized flower on the bag. 

Hope these have inspired you to get out your Candi stash and have a little play, look forward to seeing some creations....... cardsandcandi@hotmail.co.uk - thank you !

Have a great weekend and stay safe in the sun.  Keep smiling, happy and crafting........




No comments:

Post a Comment