Clearly Besotted Challenge #2 - Spots and more spots!

Hi everyone!
I love spots, dots and polka dots and have been having fun with my fab new stamps from Clearly Besotted, I just love them all and have collected quite a few now.... intend to have them all one day, lol!

I have  used them to make a card for my beautiful sister who is not well at the moment and is recovering from a really huge operation, I saw the sentiment and put the card together specially for her and don't normally big up my own creations but I do love this (apart from bad pic as using iPad at night) and am entering it in Clearly Besotted Challenge # 2, hope you all like too...........







Big hugs!



1 comment:

  1. I wish your sister a very speedy recovery Mars and I'm sure she loved this perfectly designed card - it really is gorgeous :) xxx

    ReplyDelete